1. How did your parents manage their money?
2. What importance did money have in your family?
3. How did you get your material needs met?
4. What role did money play in your childhood?
5. How were you taught to manage your money?
6. How did you receive money? (i.e. allowances, chores etc.)
1. What changes in the family occurred as you got older?
2. What changes in your relationship with money occurred as you got older?
3. How did you manage money in your teen years? (teen substance abuse treatment north salt lake ut)
4. How did you get your increasing needs met?
5. What financial concerns, if any, were you aware of in your family at this time?
1. Describe your earning history.
2. Describe your money management history.
3. What role has credit played in your adulthood?
4. What relationship does money have with your emotional life?
5. How have you managed your money in the context of your adult relationships? (i.e. roommates, friends, co- workers, spouses, children)
6. If you were to identify the key factors in your money problems, what would they be?
7. Looking back, what were some of the key decisions you made that have affected you financially today?
1. What would you like your life to be like in the next year? In the next five years? Comment on the major life areas: Physical, Emotional, Social, Spiritual, Financial and Professional.
2. What lifetime goals have you set?
3. What goals do you have for your children?
4. What are your financial goals?
5. If a miracle happened today and your life would be suddenly changed, what would be different?